The first project is a series of experiments based around a simple graphical program. This will allow me to try out some things like managing different screen sizes and how to share the code between projects for each platform.
I’ll be recreating one of the scenes from this Demo (one of my favourites).
I already have a simple class I wrote previously that draws lines in MonoGame using vertex arrays. Once I’ve got the recreation of the original scene up and running on multiple platforms I’ll be trying out 2D library alternatives to replace my rudimentary line code and will add some modern (shader based) twists to the original scene.